Please read the customer guidelines below then use the button to sign the agreement. It will ask you for your email address to get started.
For a Graceful experience, here is what you need to know before our arrival:
As of July 2021 Graceful Maids has a new scheduling system: Appointments will be made in one of two windows of arrival time.
|Morning Window||Afternoon Window|
|8:00 AM-11:30 AM||11:30 AM -3:00 PM|
Workers may arrive at any time within that time window. When appointments are scheduled you may pick either first window or second window of that day. The day prior to service you will receive a text with an estimated time. The day of the service you will receive a text or phone call 20 minutes before arrival of cleaners.
How to prepare for your cleaning? For us to provide you the best cleaning possible, we ask that you pick up any clothing, household items or toys. It's best if you also declutter all surfaces before the cleaner(s) arrive. This will help you to get the best possible result, as your cleaner(s) may not be able to fully clean a cluttered area, or know where you keep your personal items.
What could change my service price?
- If the condition of your home is worse than predicted, we have the right to either adjust the price or to refuse the service, however you will be charged a trip fee of $59.99 plus taxes. We will never adjust the price without speaking to you first. In the event that we cannot get a hold of you, we have the right to discontinue cleaning and charge a trip fee.
- An additional fee will be added if workers have to tidy before beginning the cleaning service
- Additional charges will be added for removal of hard water, rust, calcium and mold (mold embedded in caulk not guaranteed to be removed.) (Additional $50 charge or additional charge per restroom)
- Ovens, Refrigerators and other appliances are upon request and require an additional fee. (Ovens are $25 and refrigerators are $35).
- Customers on a recurring schedule who need to change or skip their regularly scheduled appointment will be subject to a price change. For example: If a biweekly customer changes their appointment to the following week, they will now pay the price for a three week service.
How to prepare for your Move-in/out cleaning? Your home should be free of all personal items and furniture. Our Move-in/out cleanings are very detailed and require us to have access to every inch of the home. There must be running water and electricity for us to clean. We also require the home to be at a comfortable temperature.
*there will be an additional charge for homes without running water and/or electricity or if we need to bag up trash.
Parking: Our customers are responsible to provide free parking for our cleaners. Parking must be within a 2-minute walk to the home. If parking is not available to the cleaners, and we are unable to reach you, your appointment will be canceled/and or rescheduled. In the event that this happens, you will be charged our standard cancellation fee.
Keys and Alarm Systems: Graceful Maids does not accept keys. If you will not be home for your cleaning, you need to provide a way for your cleaner(s) to gain entry into your home. You can either: Leave a key at the home, provide us with a garage door code or a front door code. If your home has an alarm, please provide the office with our own code to disarm it.
Safety: For the safety of our customers and cleaners please do not follow closely behind workers. Please inspect the area after our workers have finished the room. Cleaners must wear shoes in the home for their safety.
Cleaning Supplies: We provide all of the cleaning products and equipment needed to clean your home.
Graceful Maids provides all cleaning products and all equipment required for cleaning your home. If you would like us to use specialty products or equipment, please leave it out and let us know about your request by either contacting the office or your cleaner. We are not responsible for ANY damage caused by cleaning products or equipment provided by the customer. We also cannot honor the 24-hour clean guarantee if we use the client's cleaning products or equipment.
- It is required that your home has running water and working electrical outlets. We reserve the right to charge our standard cancellation fee if we are not provided with running water and or electricity
Cleaners: All cleaners are hired based on experience. All cleaners are covered under our worker's compensation policy, liability insurance and bond.
Service Time: The first cleaning is quoted based on a normal home condition. If your home requires special attention we will either need to extend our time at an hourly rate to prioritize your cleaning.
Things our cleaners do not do:
- Clean bodily fluids: blood, urine or feces. These are biohazards and we are not trained or certified to handle these.
- Handle any home with insect infestations. If an infestation is identified, the cleaners assigned to your home will leave. You will be contacted immediately and our standard cancellation fee will be charged.
- Clean dishes
- Wash and/or fold laundry
- Wall washing
- Paint Removal
- Clean up after pets or other animals.
- Move or lift items weighing over 20lbs
- Empty diaper pails
Credit card on file: We require all new clients to put a credit card on file. This card will only be charged for the following reasons:
- If you choose to make your payment with the card on file.
- Payment is not left for cleaners at the time of our arrival
- Lock-Outs or Late Cancellation fees
- If we encounter a situation that poses a threat to our cleaners, and we need to charge a service fee.
*Late fees accrue at $35 per month.
- Tipping: Graceful Maids never requires tipping, but you can tip cash if you would like to.
Lock-Out & Late Cancellations:
- Cancellation Fees
- Graceful Maids reserves the right to assess a cancellation for any cleaning that is canceled with less than 24 hours notice. The cancellation fee is equal to half the cost of your cleaning for recurring services as well as one-time cleans. This fee will be charged to the credit card on file. We reserve a time specifically for you and are often unable to fill the vacant time slot at the last minute. The cleaners only get paid for the homes that they clean. Please be sure to provide entry instructions if you will not be home. We reserve the right to charge our standard cancellation fee for all lock-outs.
- For all one-time cleanings, a fee equal to half the cost of your cleaning will be charged if our cleaners are unable to access the home or if you cancel your cleaning with less than 48 hours notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse cleaning of your home if we encounter anything that could pose a threat to our cleaners. This could include but is not limited to: mold, hoarding, abnormal buildup, etc. We reserve the right to charge the service fee of $129.99 plus taxes.
24 Hour clean Guarantee: We offer all clients a 24-hour clean guarantee, if you find anything that is included with your clean that was not completed, we will come out and correct it. You must report any problems within 24 hours from the date & time of your cleaning.
Refunds: Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we cannot offer refunds. Although, we want you to be 100% satisfied with our services! This is why we offer a 24 hour clean guarantee, if a task was not completed to your satisfaction or was missed during our visit simply contact the office and we will return to your home and re-clean that area.
- We reserve the right to issue rate increases at any time. You will be notified when or if this occurs. A price adjustment might also happen if the conditions or needs of your home have changed. We guarantee our prices for 12 months. If you discontinue service, then later reinstate services with Graceful Maids after a period of 3 months, you may receive a new rate.
Pets: We are a pet-friendly company, but we would appreciate your help in making sure that your pets are secured and safe on cleaning days. Please let the office know of any special requirements to keep your pets safe.
*For health reasons our staff will not clean pet beds, litter boxes, vomit, urine or fecal matter.
Your Valuables: If you have any valuables including collectibles or expensive objects, please let the office know so that we can make note of it on your account. You are responsible for letting us know if you would like for us not to clean or handle these items. Please secure any money, credit cards, and checkbooks before you clean, as we are not responsible for missing currency.
Broken/Damaged Items: Cleaners try to clean while minimizing the risk of breaking or damaging items in your home. It is not common, however, it does happen. If there is an item that is believed to be damaged by one of our cleaners, it must be reported within 24 hours. If we were to break or damage anything while in the home, your cleaner will contact the office immediately. You will be notified of the damaged or broken item, and we reserve the right to replace or repair the item. We can not take responsibility for items that were broken or damaged because they were not properly attached or secured (for example, a tv or picture that was not properly attached to the wall)
Lifting, Climbing and bending: The safety and wellbeing of the cleaners are very important to us, and we are determined to keep them safe. In an effort to prevent injuries, the cleaners are not allowed to: Climb above the second step on a step stool or ladder, move items that weigh more than 20lbs, clean floors on their hands and knees (exceptions would be bathrooms floors) or use something that is not a step stool or ladder to climb on top of. These types of activities put the cleaners in danger of hurting themselves or damaging your property. If you would like us to clean behind a large piece of furniture or a large appliance, we can absolutely accommodate the request if said items are pulled away from the wall when we arrive.
Climate Control: The temperature inside of your home should be at a comfortable setting before we arrive. We will not provide services in an environment that isn't physically comfortable for labor. This includes but is not limited to extreme heat or cold. In the event that your appointment is canceled due to climate, our standard cancellation fee will be assessed.
Online Booking: Booking a service online doesn’t guarantee you a spot for that date/time. Your booking is not confirmed until you have completed a confirmation phone call and received a confirmation email.
When and how to pay? Payment is required at the time of service. You can pay by credit card, Zelle or cash, whichever is easiest for you.